Monday, January 10, 2011

Resolutions

Now I'm not one to do New Years Resolutions because honestly I just never ever stick to them.  However there are some things I would like to change in my life for 2011.

1. Yes, like everyone else in the beginning of the new year I want to change my eating habits and lose weight
2. Have more patience with my children
3. Get my finance's better organized
4. Start running, I really really want to get up every morning before work and run.  I've never been much of a runner, however the last time I really put effort into exercising it made me feel so good.  The problem is that I would have to get up around 5am to go run.  At 5am it is still very dark outside, and my lovely father (who is a cop) has me scared senseless about being outside by myself in the dark.  UGH

 What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment