Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beautiful Weather

We have been having wonderful weather this week here in the miserable mid-west. LOL High temps in the mid 70's in November is a blessing around here. But alas all good things must come to an end (i don't understand that really, WHY must good things come to an end?) this weekend the temps will be crashing back to "normal" for the miserable mid-west.

Yesterday I picked Jay and her friend up from school and we spent about 3 hours at the park. We all had a lot of fun. One of my girlfriends brought her 10yo daughter up (the girls are friends with her as well) and the 3 of them were off and playing all afternoon. The other mom and I got to sit and chat about anything/everything and nothing at all for hours. I don't get much time out with other adults so it was a bit refreshing. We split up after a few hours and the girls and I went to get M from the sitters. We then took him to a different park and let him run and play for about 45 minutes. Before taking Jay's friend to her mom.

Then it was a normal evening at home. Dinner, homework, baths, then bed. I was exhausted, all that fresh air is exhausting. However about 6pm my friend called to tell me her daughter who I watched all day starting vomiting and that continued all night. I sure hope we don't come down with it.

Hope you all have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment