Monday, November 22, 2010

I hate this time of the year

Marcus is sick, AGAIN!  I swear it's been like a never ending battle the last 2 months.  Poor thing barely gets a week or two to re-coup before he is sick again.  The runny nose hasn't stopped in weeks, and his cough came back again yesterday.  We were up half the dang night coughing.  Some friends told me about giving him honey before bed to help with the coughing, so I'm gonna give that a try tonight.  Here's hoping!

Other then that the weekend was pretty uneventful, except I started my Christmas shopping and I'm about half way done.  WOOHOO!  Thursday we had conference with Jay's teacher and received her report card.  She did wonderful all of her grades were in the mid-upper 90's except for one, she got a 78% in social studies.  She doesn't care much for history, but no doubt she will be bringing it up.  I'm a very proud mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment