Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Vanilla latte, and a pumpkin pie latte

A half a pot of regular coffee, a venti vanilla latte, then 2 hours later a tall pumpkin pie latte this is what it has taken to wake me up today.  The kids are great!  M is finally getting over his cold, coughing is no longer leading to vomiting and no sleep, and he is eating again!  Of course now Jay has a runny nose, and my throat feels like crap.  Such is life.  Tomorrow is a half day for Jay and our conference with her teacher is at 3.  Jaylin is a very smart little girl (and no I'm not just saying that because I'm her mom), she always has amazing grades and her teachers all love her so I'm excited as always for her conference.  Friday she is off school, so she will be spending the day with her bff, then when I get off work both girls will stay at my house.  Her bff's mom is going out and I'm keeping her daughter.  Fun times, I've always enjoyed having kids over.

No comments:

Post a Comment