Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Blues

2 days ago was the end of Daylight Savings time. I hate hate hate this time of the year. It's dark when I leave work, and it's getting colder. Winter in the midwest is never fun. You would think after um 30 years I would be used to it, but no I dread it every year. M is a little thrown off by the time change and has been getting up at 5am. Not super early for me since I'm getting up at 5:30 to get ready for work anyway. However it is so nice to have a little quiet time before the kids get up and now I don't have that.

Other then that nothing new really. M pottied on the potty a few times but not much since then. We have our parent-teacher conference with Jay's teacher this week. Not worried about that at all, her teacher absolutely adores her.

No comments:

Post a Comment