Friday, November 12, 2010

Randomness

TGIF!!!!! I love Friday's and payday Friday's are even better! Let's play catch up for a minute.
Halloween was fabulous! M was a monkey and Jay was prom queen. OMGosh a.dor.able! I ended up not using one of my dresses. My mom found a bridesmaid dress at the second hand store in her town for $5, and it was a womens size 4. All I had to do was pin the straps and clip the back a little and it fit like a glove. The both looked so cute and had an absolute blast! I had an MRI last week to see what is going on with all my back pain. Turns out I have 2 bugling discs. FUN! No wonder I've been in so much pain. Plan will be physical therapy and possibly steroid injections. Jay's conference is next week not this week. M is sick, again! We didn't get much sleep last night. Poor little man has so much congestion and mucous that he can't breath. Then he starts coughing and vomits up all this phlegm ewwwww. LOL

Not much in the way of plans for the weekend. It's supposed to get chilly this weekend and rainy. Grocery store today, most likely nothing all weekend. It's ok I enjoy "boring" weekends sometimes. I hope you all have a great Friday and blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment